Interested candidates should have experience with urban buildings such as office, multi-family, hotels and parking structures. Solid verbal and written communication skills, and a strong work ethic are necessary.
The qualified applicant will be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, committed to schedules and deadlines, able to work independently and as a team member, and be a self-starter.
CKC offers a competitive salary and benefits package plus the opportunity to work on large projects incorporating innovative engineering solutions and drafting solutions.
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please be sure to indicate which office you are applying for in your cover letter.
CKC is an equal opportunity employer.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of two years of related experience;
- BSCE (MSCE preferred) from an ABET-accredited engineering program;
- Experience writing and providing support documentation for structural engineering calculations;
- Technically knowledgeable of the practical application of structural engineering including analysis for structural supports, loads, and design integrity;
- Proficiency with the following software: Safe, Etabs, Adapt, RAM, Risa;
- Familiarity with design codes and standards such as IBC, ASCE 7, AISC,
and ACI 318;
- Review shop drawings, submittals, and test reports;
- Construction support.
- 100% Paid Medical/Dental/Vision
- Incentive Compensation Plan
- 401K Plan/401K Match
- Paid Holidays & Vacation
- Licensing Reimbursement
- Professional Memberships
- Professional Development
- Parking Subsidized at 50%
- Corporate Health Club Rates
- Weekly Lunchtime Technical Seminars
- Smartphones for Senior Level Engineers
- Friday Breakfast