Bellevue-based Cary Kopczynski & Company is seeking an administrative assistant to join our award-winning team. CKC is growing with a strong backlog of projects across the United States. Our new work includes major urban high-rise residential, hotel, and office towers, as well as mixed-use urban infill developments.
This position with report to the Office Manager and will involve working with multiple Project Managers.
The qualified applicant will be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, committed to schedules and deadlines, very organized, able to work independently and as a team member, and be a self-starter.
CKC offers a competitive salary and benefits package plus the opportunity to work on large projects incorporating innovative engineering solutions.
Please email your resume and cover letter as a Word or PDF file to email@example.com. CKC is an equal opportunity employer.
Essential Skills and Experience
Responsibilities and essential job functions include, but are not limited to:
- Minimum of two years of experience in a professional office;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Proficiency with Adobe Acrobat and/or Bluebeam Revu;
- Preference given to those with Adobe Photoshop experience;
- Proactively maintains an organized incoming log for submittals and RFIs;
- Run errands outside of office, reliable vehicle, driver's license and insurance required;
- High degree of integrity and the ability to keep confidentiality;
- Edit and proofread;
- Type letters, forms, memos, reports and other correspondence using Word;
- Type accurately 45 words per minute;
- Backup for reception as needed;
- Maintain office kitchen;
- Other duties as assigned.
- 100% Paid Medical/Dental/Vision
- Incentive Compensation Plan
- 401K Plan/401K Match
- Paid Holidays & Vacation
- Licensing Reimbursement
- Professional Memberships
- Professional Development
- Parking Subsidized at 50%
- Corporate Health Club Rates
- Friday Breakfast